Once a week, we will be featuring an extraordinary animal account on Instagram! Their story, the adorable pictures, and pawesome videos! This week’s spotlight goes to Cocoa Puff, the giant rabbit!
And when we say giant, we mean it. Cocoa Puff has over 340k followers of Instagram, making him not only a giant rabbit but a giant star. Cocoa Puff is what’s known as a “Continental Giant,” at the age of 2, Cocoa Puff weighed 18.5lbs.
And hilariously enough, when a fan online asked why they decided to name him Cocoa Puff, the answer was that Cocoa Puff’s poops resembled the classic Cocoa Puffs cereal.
Not sure we can look at Cocoa Puffs the same ever again! Thankfully, Cocoa Puff was litter box trained. He was also a cage-free animal.
His owners sadly shared the news of his passing at the end of June.
This week’s spotlight goes out to Cocoa Puff, we know you’re still delivering big smiles wherever you are!
1. “When your rabbit has his own booster seat.”
2. “Cocoa Puff makes the perfect leg warmer. ?”
3. “Raise your hand if you want to be tackled by a giant rabbit.?”
4. “Most rabbits don’t like being picked up, and Cocoa Puff is no different, so we do not hold him often or for long periods of time. ??”
5. “We bought our first house!! We move two days before Christmas and Cocoa Puff is the only one enjoying the moving process. ”
6. Just a giant bunny at the beach
7. “We finally caught Cocoa Puff doing a binky! Cocoa Puff doesn’t do binkies as much as smaller rabbits, but he was loving the snow so much he couldn’t contain his excitement.”
8. Even Cocoa Puffs kisses are giant
9. “Several times a day I hear “Mom! Come look at Cocoa!” Then they see how close they can get to him without him stopping doing whatever he’s doing. Our lives are very exciting these days.”
10. “I post this with a very heavy heart. There is no easy was to say this…our beloved Cocoa Puff has passed away due to a tumor that was growing around his heart. ?”