Ready to smile? Each week we are featuring the newly adopted pets of the week! Is there a lovelier sight than an animal being adopted?! We wholeheartedly thank those who have adopted, providing animals with a loving, comfortable and warm home. There’s literally nothing better.
We’re seeing a lot of new furry faces being adopted due to the new regulations, and while we absolutely adore seeing so many adopted faces, please remember that a pet is for life. The decision to adopt one is one that should be thought through thoroughly.
For those of you who are thinking about getting a pet, just remember; adopt, don’t shop.
If you recently adopted a pet, shoot us an email to be featured in next weeks list!
1. My beloved cat died on Sunday and I wanted someone new to take care of. My vet called and told me that this brother and sister duo needed an emergency home ASAP. It was fate. World, meet Fitz and Georgie!”
2. “We adopted a pair of kittens today. My husband was a little worried about how they’d do with our dog.. He’s no longer concerned.”
3. “My brother got a cat. Everyone meet lynx.”
4. “Meet Spotty. My parents gave her away without telling me, so I hunted her down, and with the help of friends and kind internet strangers I adopted her today!”
5. “I got my first dog yesterday, Meet Oberyn!”
6. ” adopted the sweetest boy recently. Full of affection. His name is Cooper”
7. “Found this baby in a field behind a gas station last night. Already starting to warm up to us”
8. “Adopted the goodest boy today! He is my first dog ever. Meet Boomer!”
9. “Adopted this good boy yesterday!”
10. “Meet Rudy, my girlfriend and I got him today and he is the friendliest little dude! He has been lounging on the sofa with us all day. Can’t believe how quickly he has warmed to us!!”
11. “I was never allowed a pet growing up and have always been too scared to get one, but finally decided to take the plunge. Meet little Gatsby.”
12. “I’ve been waiting my entire life for this, but on my 20th birthday 4 days ago, I finally adopted my first kitten. Meet Gus everyone”
13. “I’m a 35 Year old male and have wanted a Husky since I was 10. World, say hello to “Winks””
14. Adopted him last night… Here he is toda”
15. “This beautiful blepper showed up just as lockdown kicked off here in NZ. We weren’t sure if this “straybe” had a home. He was attention starved, underweight, flea full, and gifting us lizards. —
16. “Got a kitten recently an we didn’t think the dog and her would get along based on their first few meetings. I’d say they’re getting along just fine now.”
17. “Just adopted this kitten! Her name is Thursday.”
18. “I got my first puppy today! Meet Simba!”
19. “My wee foster kitten. Now adopted.”
20. “We recently saved this little guy. He was certainly a miracle baby and is growing so strong. Meet Sashimi!”
21. “My older cat, Frank, has adopted a kitten, Bean, that we rescued from a CVS parking lot…”